Monday, January 10, 2005

Blog Bits

Here are some random bits that probably don't individually deserve their own post.

  • I just finished watching the "Return of the King." Wow. I am not ashamed to say that there was weeping. :)
  • It is pretty cold. When I woke up this morning it was 42 degrees in my apartment. I was warm (thanks to the electric blanket!) but my face was about to freeze off. So I have now learned to sleep with my face under the blanket. And tonight I will also be wearing my new pink hat to bed (thanks Aunt Myra!).
  • On a weather upnote, the winter solstice occured while I was in the states, which means that the days are no longer getting shorter, but in fact growing longer! Whoopie!!!
  • Tomorrow's the first day back to school! I'm looking forward to seeing my kids, but then again this is also going back to work after a 4 week vacation. I'm sure I'll real cute hauling 48 twinkies on the bus tomorrow morning (see previous post). :)
On that note, I should rest up for my big day tomorrow. Oyasumi!

No comments: