Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Shannah!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy new years. I got to spend it with several people I love very dearly. My time in Edmond was well spent and I will treasure the memories I made there with so many of my friends.
Thought I would share with you guys my two whole new year's resolutions. First, I want to pass the Level 4 Japanese Proficiency Exam. Also, I want to memorize a good poem. So many times I read poems and I'm like, "Man! I wish I knew that by heart so I could have it with me all the time!" So I'm going to try that. If I'm feeling ambitious I might go for The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by TS Eliot. If less ambitious I may go for The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost. I think we all know which one is more likely to actually happen. But hey, you have to aim high. :)
Hope you all set some goals for yourself. May God grant each of you out there with grace and peace in this new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Shannah!! That is one Hebrew word I will never forget. I like the resolutions. I am expecting you to write a level four Japanese blog soon. Also, if you are exceptionally unambitious you can just memorize The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere by Longfellow (at least I think that is who wrote it).