Wednesday, September 21, 2005

So that's what I look like!

Time for another post. Thanks to some of you for your comments on the last post. :)

Today was the first time since about June I've uploaded my camera pictures to my computer, so here's a mini-picture post.


Jake, Julie, and Bryan (with Sugao behind at the mic)

This is the Let's Start Talking team that came to Hitachi Taga church for June-July. When I was in college and I did campaigns to Brazil, I often wondered if the people at the hosting churches really liked us coming. Now I think I know how they felt. It was fantastic to have them there! They were fresh wind and energy and encouragement at a time when we all needed it. I wish I could have spent more time with them, but what time I did have with them was great. Thanks to Julie, Jake, and Bryan!



My dad with his cool ride

This is my dad's new truck. Getting a new truck is a big deal at our house. The last time it happened was 17 years ago (and we still have it and it runs great! goooo chevrolets!) I like this truck a lot. My dad put running boards on it so I can get into it easier. It's a biggun'.



Grungy Molly and Skinny Ann

This is a picture of my sister and me. My sister dressed up today for a psychology class experiement where she has to dress unlike herself, so here she's going grunge. I also just wanted an updated picture of me on the blog. I'm a skinny girl now. :)

I'm doing heaps better. My spirit is much better. I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann, I almost didn't recognize you!You're looking good :) Glad to know you're doing heaps better....

crittermer said...

Yay for the viewing of pictures and a less controversial blog (wink wink)! And Ann, you've always been good lookin'=).

Mark and Kelly said...

I'm just glad to know you're not the one going grunge! I heard you're going to OKC to see Kathleen Norris--how cool of OC to host her. I want to hear how it goes. And give a big yoroshiku to my parents, will you? Onegaishimasu:)