Friday, May 08, 2009

Family Photo Friday- Mothers Edition

Special edition family photo Friday, to the wonderful mothers of my family.

First up, of course, is my own wonderful mother. This is one of my favorite pictures of us at a tea when I graduated from high school.

This is my paternal grandmother with our little family circa 1989. And yes, that is an awesome t-shirt I'm wearing featuring an armadillo with neon pink sunglasses.

Another picture I love, this is me with my maternal grandparents.


Going back further now, this is my paternal grandmother with my father and my aunt.

This is my maternal grandmother with my mother.

Back another generation, this is my paternal great-grandmother with her children.

This is my maternal great-grandmother with my grandfather, as well as his cousin and aunt. They grew up together and he considered her a sister.

This is my other maternal great-grandmother with my grandmother. Aren't they lovely?

No comments: