Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Turner Falls

As a preemptive strike against going crazy during this busy week, yesterday I took the day off and went down to Turner Falls. I'd never been, and it was blissful. I went on the PERFECT day- weather was perfect, foliage was perfect, and there were maybe 15 other people I ran across the entire day. Thank you Lord!

Here are some of my favorite pics. All of them can be seen in my Turner Falls Album.

The first thing I noticed and was entranced by all day were the falling leaves floating along in the water.





And of course the waterfalls. Turned the corner and there it was... breathtaking.





And I met some little bug friends.


This little guy car surfed on my windshield for quite a while!


This was a "messed up" shot that I thought turned out really cool.


And of course... sunset.


What a glorious day! I kept just singing to myself and God all day long, since no one was really around to hear me. Thank you Lord!

7 comments:

Angie said...

ooohhh this makes me want to go! my family went there alot back in the day. great pics!

Alisha said...

Wow, it looks beautiful. It's kind of a shame that I've never been there.

Unknown said...

I love your pictures. The "messed up" one looks like it could be Jesus coming through the clouds!

Anonymous said...

Some beautiful pictures, it looks such a wonderful place to visit. I wish I could see frame pictures the way you do.

Jonahson said...

Those pictures are awesome. I like them.

OK Chick said...

I had no idea Turner Falls was so pretty. It sounds like a really nice afternoon. I might need to check out TF soon.

Leah said...

Beautiful, Ann! Your pictures are wonderful, and looks like a great getaway!