Monday, March 07, 2011

New Green

It's amazing how quickly things can change. This has been driven home recently by three separate families at my work being stricken with sudden loss.

But at the same time, things can change quickly for the good. I swear that last week at this time the branches were still bare, but now blooms and leaves are poking their way through to face the last weeks of winter and usher us into spring.

Nature can be cruel, but we can take hope in that its always being reborn.







----------

Also, Ms. Annaleise tagged me for a 4X4 survey!

1. Four places I go

*Lake Hefner
*Will Rogers Gardens
*Target
*OC

2. Four favorite smells

*Coffee in the morning
*Moonlight Path by Bath and Body Works
*Wisteria
*Soil

3. Four favorite movies/TV shows

*30 Rock
*House
*Big Bang Theory
*Pawn Stars

4. Four Recommendations

*Get out in the sun! It makes everything better.
*Floss daily.
*Give blood!
*Find a job you love. You spend most of your life there, after all.

2 comments:

AM said...

Oh Dear! This reminds me to floss! I am bad about doing it religiously the weeks before a check up and then letting it slide! :)

Great pictures!

OK Chick said...

I go to Target often too! HA!

Also, Big Bang Theory is one of my new favorite shows. It's so funny.