Friday, May 20, 2005

Still Sick

I've been wanting to avoid talking about it on the blog much, but I'm still sick from last week when I had the doctor's visit I chronicled. I don't know what's going on. My stomach is on a roller coaster; I go from feeling great for a few hours to feeling terrible for a few hours. I'm going to devote this weekend to resting and relaxing, so hopefully that'll push me towards the road to recovery. So please keep me in your prayers.

Also, and perhaps because of my not feeling well, I am so homesick. I especially miss my family and American food. I just want to go home, for a visit or for forever. I miss home.

Sorry to be unentertaining and depressing today. Just wanted to share with the blog-munity.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Babe,
I know how you feel. I have gone through that a couple of times here. Just hang in there and I will be praying for you. I love you so much. Usually when I get homesick like that I try to find a friend and go splurge at a nice American restaurant and then go to a movie. I don´t know if you are able to do either of those things in Japan but you should definitely seek out your friends and not hole up by yourself. Get some rest. I love you.
Amber

jettybetty said...

Ann,
So sorry you are still not feeling well--I put a little something just for you on my blog today--perhaps we can send a visitor your way very soon!
JB

Anonymous said...

Ann,
I hope you get to feeling better very soon. Your blogs are such an inspiration and a blessing to me--thank you for sharing them. You will be in my prayers!
Love, Leah S.