Monday, November 07, 2005

Mickey Mouse and Chocolate with Gummy Worms

Since my blog is just mostly health updates these days, I thought I'd take this little quiz from my friends over at Tryggblog to lighten the mood. Enjoy!

Would you rather speak with God for one minute or add one year to your life?


I'd say add a year of my life, because I feel like I've been robbed about a year.


Would you rather meet Snoopy, Mickey Mouse, Garfield, or Bugs Bunny?

Mickey Mouse, because that'd probably mean I was at DisneyWorld, which truly is the happiest place on earth. :)

Would you rather end hunger or hatred?

Hunger

Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all?

Since I've never really been gossiped about, I'm tempted to say that I'd like to be. But I think I'll stick with being a wall flower.

Would you rather find one million dollars or find true love?

Obviously, true love. :)


What talent do you wish you possessed?

Joy throughout suffering

If you were going to a remote place and could only take one CD with you, which one would it be?

A mix CD with all of my favorite Chris Rice songs.

If you could hire one of the following, which would it be? (Driver Chef Maid Stylist)

Driver. I hate to drive.

Can you play a musical instrument? If so, which one?

I played the french horn in 6th grade through 10th grade. I was pretty darn good, too, back in the day. :)

Have you attended a high school reunion yet?

Nope. My five year is this year, and since I claim 2 high schools there's 1 I want to go to and 1 I'd never go to.

You're stuck in an airport, what paper do you turn to for the news? (New York Times USA Today National Inquirer or, You don't follow the news.)

I watch CNN on the screens, or go to my most reliable source for news-- People magazine.

Leno or Letterman?

Leno, although I'm growing softer to Letterman.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I like chocolate. Just chocolate. With gummy bears at Marble Slab.


What CD is in your CD player right now?

Chris Rice's "Amusing"


If you had one day to live, what would you do?

Spend it with my family and eat whatever I want. And not check my email or any blogs. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Marie,

Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and kicking and thinking about you.

Most noteworthy -- Relient K's Apathetic EP. I've been listening to it online and I'm only halfway through but it's amazing, especially the acoustic version of Be My Escape. Get your hands on a copy, immediately!!!

Much love,
NC