Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Moving to OKC

I'd been holding off on posting this just in case it fell through, but in a couple of hours I am going to be transferred to Mercy Hospital in Oklahoma City.

As for my condition, it has greatly improved since I last wrote. My lung has re-inflated and I got my chest tube out, and the blood clots in my arm are a lot better.

I'll write more later, but there's lots to do before we go.

Love you all. Thank you so much for the encouragement.


Summer said...

Ann, I'm so glad to hear things are better. When you can, please let us know your contact info at Mercy.

I love you and I'm praying for you always,

Anonymous said...

Mercy Hospital
4300 W Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Tenative room # is 321 (it could change)
Ann left Texarkana at 6:45 p.m. (11/29) and will be arriving after midnight. All the staff at St. Michaels and AHEC were great to Ann. Special thanks to Dr. Spence & Dr. Fry and the worldwide prayers and encouragement from good peoplem like you.

friend said...

praying for you.