Wednesday, December 20, 2006

2006 SojoAwards

The SojoBlog Awards for 2006!
aka-- another survey ripped off of Nina.

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR
Oh my, this can't go to anyone except Ivan. :)

2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD - LONGEST FRIEND(s)?
Rock on Nina! Since 1st grade in Mrs. Hayes class!

3) NEWCOMER AWARD - NEWEST FRIEND?
Lots of people from Brazil. I'm going to have to go with a three way tie between Pamela, Thiago, and Jessica.

3) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
Probably when I was able to eat again or when I got my feeding tube out.

4) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
My near death experiences in January?

5) BEST HOLIDAY?
Thanksgiving was really great.

6) SONG FOR 2006?
"My Humps"..... no I'm just kidding. :) hahaha... I'll have to go with... hmm... "Broken Road" by Selah.

7) ANY REGRETS?
Yep.

8) BEST NIGHT OUT?
My night out in São Paulo with Thiago, Thauana, Felipe, and Guto. Too much fun. :)

9) WORST NIGHT OUT?
The night I broke my toe and sat in the freezing hospital with the mean doctor.

10) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
Me, myself and I.

11) BEST RELATIONSHIP?
Ha, well hmm, that is a good question. There were about 3 people who truly preserved my sanity this year. I hope they know who they are.

12) WORST RELATIONSHIP?
Can I just say "the Man", and by that I don't mean a man, but you know, THE Man. :) And not God either. You know... THE MAN. The man got me down... hahahaha... :)

13) FIRST GIG OF THE YEAR?
Itu church choir. That was pretty fun! :)

14) LAST GIG OF THE YEAR?
I sang at an English class I went to visit... Oh my.

15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
One word-- Brazil.

16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
Forming.

17) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
None-- "homey don't play 'dat." But as for other people I saw drunk, I had a friend decide it was a good idea to direct traffic in the street. Bad idea. :)

18) BUTTHEAD OF THE YEAR?
Donald Rumsfeld

19) MOST LOYAL FRIEND?
I love you all, but I've gotta go with Meredith.

20) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
Eu falo português! Então... mais ou menos... ;)

2007, here we come. :)

No comments: