Sunday, February 04, 2007

Zody, where art thou?

While web surfing today, I saw a banner that claimed their website could tell me the precise name of my soul mate. So, seeing as Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm single, I had to check it out.

After entering my first name and astrological sign (go pisces!), they revealed me the name I've been waiting so long to learn. Are you ready?

Zody.

I googled the name Zody to see if it really exists and apparently it does and was created by deranged people who thought it would be a good idea to combine the names Zoe and Cody, and it means "cushion of life". I'm not kidding; that's what it really says.

So alright, at least I have something to work with. This is my petition to my Zody named readership to come out of hiding and show yourself. Or, if you know a Zody, feel free to tell him that you have found his other half.

-----------

In other wonderful news, I would like to share with my readership that Eb+Flo, the label that Chris Rice co-owns, is having a clearance sale of their music inventory, including arts such as Derek Webb, Caedmon's Call, Sandra McCracken, Chris Rice, and a lot of other great stuff. This is cheap, like under $5 cheap. Go check it out if you want to catch up on some of their collections.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zody could be a last name. As in, Miss Zody, who was my grade-school librarian. She yelled a lot.

Unknown said...

All the CDs I would buy are sold out! :-(

panajonathan said...

Eu conheci um brasileiro bem gato que se chama Zody . . . E CARIOCA! ;) rsrsrs Tal vez nao to dizendo a verdade. Que nome tao ruim!