Saturday, December 29, 2007

2007 Sojies!

In the spirit of starting a tradition, I now present to you the

2007 Sojies!

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR
My super-Starbucks buddy, Pete. Note-- barista of the year is Kari! :)

2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD - LONGEST FRIEND(s)?

Rock on Nina! Since 1st grade in Mrs. Hayes class! (Still true from last year!)

3) NEWCOMER AWARD - NEWEST FRIEND?

I think most recently I've made new friends at work. We are friends, right guys? :)

3) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?

Joining Quail Springs church, closely followed by getting the job at OC.

4) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?

Deciding not to go back to Brazil.

5) BEST HOLIDAY?

Labor Day was one of the funnest days of my life. We graded special-ed papers and then played in the pool for hours. Hilarity ensued. :)

6) SONG FOR 2007?

"Into the Day" by Bebo Norman

7) ANY REGRETS?

Not really...

8) BEST NIGHT OUT?

Hard one... there was this fabulous soiree... also a girl's night out on Yom Kippur... and a lot of great, late-night coffee talks.

9) WORST NIGHT OUT?
There was one night I cried on the McBride's couch for most of the evening because I was sad about job hunting.

10) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
Me, myself and I. (Again, same as last year. Here's hoping for change in 2008!)

11) BEST RELATIONSHIP?

God and some very special friends.

12) WORST RELATIONSHIP?

Myself, I think. I spent a lot of the year really beating myself up.

13) FIRST GIG OF THE YEAR?
Partyin' in Ft. Worth with Meredith and the Martin crew.

14) LAST GIG OF THE YEAR?
Partyin' with my QSYS peeps. :)

15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
I don't really take credit for this, but ending up at Quail Springs church.

16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
It's in the Lord's hands. :) Nothing monumental... yet.

17) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
Homey still don't play 'dat.

18) BUTTHEAD OF THE YEAR?
Uhh... hmm. I don't think I have a butthead of the year.

19) MOST LOYAL FRIEND?
Bailey

20) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
I haven't left the country or been in the hospital in over a year! Holy moly.

Woo hoo 2008! I have a feeling this will be a fantastic year. I don't "tag" people, but if you choose to fill this out on your blog, let me know.

1 comment:

jettybetty said...

I was thinking of your being here last year--as we brought our new year in this year--pretty much the same way as last--just no Ann or Critter.

You've had a great 2007--and here's to an amazing 2008!