Thursday, October 30, 2008

Paris- The Eiffel Tower

So guess what I did last week... I went to Paris! My friend Ross lives there so I went to visit. There have to be some perks to being young and single... right? Here are some pictures. Expect more in upcoming days.

THE EIFFEL TOWER

Call me a typical tourist, but I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Eiffel Tower at night. It was all I hoped it would be. Pictures can't capture it... but I tried! :)


Me and Ross


I loved it! So happy.


This is DangeRoss. :)


I loved it. It's blue because France is currently head of the European Union.


And on the hour, it twinkles. :) Magical!


I imagined it to be taller and narrower. But it was perfect.


We smelled cotton candy and followed it to these carousels down near the base of the tower, and got a ginormous cotton candy. You can see it shadowing over Ross' face here. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm... your friend Ross is pretty dang cute. What a great person to spend a week in Paris with!

Holly said...

One thing I love about the Eiffel Tower is that it always looks different! When I saw it the first time it said "2000" in lights. I love the blue!