Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Snowpocalypse ingredients

Things I got to prepare for Snowpocalypse 2011

  1. A tank-full of gas
  2. Brownie mix
  3. Mt. Dew Code Red
  4. Bread
  5. Milk
  6. Sweet potatoes
  7. 4 seasons of How I Met Your Mother
  8. Crafting supplies to decorate my bathroom
So far, so good!

12 inches of snow. I would love to be out taking pictures, but it is bitterly cold! 10 degrees and -10 wind chill. 40mph wind gusts. No thank you very much!

I made delicious chicken and rice. I also made a scrumptuous blueberry and strawberry cobbler with homemade whipped cream. Mmm! Who wants to come over to share? Haha, you'll have to fight the 3 foot snow drifts surrounding my house!

2 comments:

Shyla said...

I'm with you. Clay and I bought paint for the new house this past weekend and 2 days off work has resulted in getting the living room nearly finished! Yay for snow days :)

OK Chick said...

I enjoyed looking at your pictures on facebook. They were pretty, and I like this picture of you. It's so mysterious.