Thursday, April 08, 2004

Nothing like a televised 9/11 commission to start the day...

Since I actually had some semi-free time this morning, I decided to turn on the televisión for background noise. The 9/11 commission interview with Dr. Condoleezza Rice is on all the networks. I can tell I'm getting old, because I remember a time when I hated this stuff filling all the channels, but now I kind of like it. I don't agree with her politics and most of her decisions, but I will give Dr. Rice props for being a very articulate, poised woman. One of the questioners, Bob Kerrey, is one of my new favorite politicians. I like his attitude. :) He wasn't going to Dr. Rice weasel out of answering his questions. To quote Spiderman, "With great power comes great responsibility." Anybody else watch this?

No comments: