1. How many books have I owned?
How many books have I owned? That's a dangerous question, since at different times in my life I have owned almost the whole collections of the Boxcar Children, Sweet Valley High, Babysitter's Club, and Bearenstein Bears. Presently I probably own about 150 books, but I'm not sure because I'm really bad at guessing numbers. And mine aren't catalogued like Gabe's. :)
2. What was the last book you bought?
I bought the TNIV Bible a few months ago. I don't buy a lot of books in Japan, ya know.
3. What was the last book you read? Hmm. I think the last book I read and actually finished was The Good Earth by Pearl Buck.
4. What are FIVE books that have meant a lot to you.
*besides the Bible, which is a given*
- Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
- Leaving Ruin by Jeff Berryman
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- Race, Class, and Gender in the United States by Paula Rothenberg
- He Still Moves Stones by Max Lucado
Consider yourself tagged if you're a bibliophile.
Hmm, this inspires me to do some reading. I think I'll go pick up East of Eden again.