Sunday, July 03, 2005

Made it

Just wanted to let you all know that I made it back to T-town. That 24 hours of travel was possibly one of the hardest things I've done in my life, but once again God provided for me along every step of the road. I got to meet some really nice and interesting people, and I ate more on the flight from Tokyo to LAX than I ate in the last two weeks, I think. I am a few steps beyond happy to be back in Texas with my family and sleeping in my own bed. I'm exhausted and jet lagged, both of which may take a few days to get over, but my family is also here to help me out whenever I need it. Probably won't be blogging much in the coming days, but I will keep you updated on doctor visits and such. I love you all. Your prayers and support helped get me home.

1 comment:

Jessica Graumann said...

Praise God you made it home safely!!! There are still loads of people back in Japan praying for you and thinking about you. I love you so much!!!