Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Don´cha!

I forgot to tell one more funny story that happened during the choral performance on Saturday night. After we sang I went and sat with some of my friends near the back, and a brass ensemble was performing. Inbetween their songs, suddenly this other music filled the church... no, not exactly the heavenly choirs, but the Pussycat Dolls singing "Don´t Ya." I don´t suggest to the blog readership that you go out and listen to this song-- it is the epitome of skank trash-- but if you know the song you can understand why my friends and I died laughing. What was funnier was that it went on for about half the song as the car was apparently parked outside the church, and the brass ensemble just waited for it to finish before starting their next song. I´d have to say that of all the performances that night, that was definitely my favorite. :) Thank goodness most of the people there don´t really understand what that song is saying... there would have been lots of Hail Marys said if they had, I think.

--------------

In other news, I have been putting a lot of new pictures on my webshots photo album. You can find the link in the column on your right. :)

No comments: