Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let's try something new

I was thinking about things I like a lot and how I want to share them with people, and how I'd like to hear what else other people are liking.

So, in the spirit of trying new things, here is my proposal. Try one of my recommendations, and leave me a comment to recommend something I will try it in return.

The only guidelines I would ask are that they be free/low cost and non-political.

MUSIC
Justin Rizzo- His new album, Found Faithful, has quickly become one of my all time favorite albums. I got it 2 months ago and have listened to it almost constantly since. Most of my other music has gone by the wayside. Click his name to go to his myspace page and listen to "Spontaneous Psalm 1." Great example of prophetic, scriptural music.

BLOG
"Twenty Two Words" by Abraham Piper is a great blog. He posts several entries a day, but because each entry is only 22 words, it's like bite-sized goodness. He challenges me to be succinct and meaningful in my writing.

RADIO/PODCAST
My name is Ann, and I am a "This American Life" evangelist. Give a little listen to just one sample episode. "The Break-up" is great.

Alright, now it's your turn.

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

I'm going to try the blog. I'll let you know what I think after I read it.