Surprisingly, this experience made me more thankful than anything.
Things I am thankful for after watching The Bachelor
- I don't see a direct correlation between the amount of cleavage I show and my ability to engage a man's attention.
- I am recognizable once I take off my make-up.
- I know how to use the word "literally" correctly.
- The majority of my income does not go towards my wardrobe.
- I don't consider other women in my life competition.
- My love and heartbreak aren't being broadcast on network television.
This is probably the last episode I'll watch. One dose of thankfulness is enough.