Monday, April 11, 2005

First Day Jitters

Although I have already been to Hidaka (my new school), tomorrow is my first real day of class, which will be my introduction lessons. I am really really nervous. Which is kind of weird, since I have done this before and have experience and all that. I just want them to like me. Here I go regressing back to junior high myself. :) But really, I'm quite anxious so I would appreciate prayers and/or encouragement. I'll let you know how it goes. Hope you all have a great week.

UPDATE 4-12-05
Well today was my "first day", and in an odd answer to prayers, all my classes were cancelled today. The teacher got sick and we had a school assembly. Not really the answer I was looking for... just postponing the inevitable one more day... but whatever. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hm.. i'll update you of home. dad's out turkey hunting. thats about it. 28 days of school left.. then guess what oh sister of mine.. i'm a senior.