Saturday, November 11, 2006

Dinner Nights

A few months ago 3 of my friends and I started this tradition of coming over to my house once a week and eating a nice meal together. Doesn´t the Bible say something about breaking bread together? ;) I love to cook, and so it was always a joy for me to share that with my friends. Last night was our last "dinner" of this year... but rest assured one day they will continue! Jandira, Aníbal, Ivan and I have shared a lot of laughs and a few tears. They are true friends, and I am blessed beyond measure that God put them in my life.

Here´s a little slideshow thing of some pictures of us at our dinners.

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow


True friends

Saudades!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I've eaten many a meal at that table myself. *sigh* such good memories!