Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Talks to Strangers

My friend Misty is an amazing writer. She's witty and hilarious and has had an adoring public through the years, from her writings in the Skinny Voice (anybody actually know what that is?) to the blog she used to have. However, much to her adoring public's dismay, she quit the blog scene a while back. However, it is now resurrected and even better than ever!

It's not often I write an entire entry dedicated to directing traffic to another blog, but I have a couple of good reasons. Firstly, it's great and you should read it. Secondly, I have been remiss in adding her link to my page. Thirdly, her post today was a re-telling of a story I told her about the marathon. I suggest you go over and check it out. She tells the story much better than I could, and I end up being a Chuck Norris-like super hero in the end. :)

There ya go. Talks to Strangers. Go check it out. :)


Misty at her finest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a Sojo post!

Thank you so much for your kind words--you definitely brought the traffic in! I usually average about 10-15 views per day, but the day you posted, I had 87 hits!

I think this means you're famous.

Much love
Misty

(Sorry about waiting so long to moderate. The internet connection at the house is still a bit erratic).