Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Never Before and Never Again


I just felt the need to record a bit of a conversation between my friend and me tonight on AIM.

Friend: Friend2 and i are having our bi-monthly "solve all the world's problems" convo
Ann: oh good. well let me know how that goes for you. :)
Friend: oh we have tons of good ideas
Friend: i don't know why the world doesn't listen to us;)
Ann: well if you have any ideas for me, i'll listen
Friend: hahaha
Friend: oh ann, you are the paragon of greatness
Ann: HAHAHA
Friend: you need no ideas
Ann: wow, i don't think i've ever been told that
Friend: :)

So there you have it on good authority: I am the paragon of greatness. If I can find that in Elvish somewhere, I've found my tattoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who the source of that amazing compliment was?