Friday, May 14, 2004

Only 25 More Days!


Chris Rice is my absolute favorite artist. He's a Christian song writer and singer. He also happens to be a youth minister, which I have forgiven him for. :) The point of this post is not to merely sing his praises, but to inform my little world that he has a new best of CD coming out on June 8th! It's called "Short Term Memories," and features the following songs:

Deep Enough to Dream
Go Light Your World
Smellin' Coffee
The Other Side of the Radio
Clumsy
Mama Prays
Welcome to Our World
Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus)
Power of a Moment
Sometimes Love
And Your Praise Goes On
Smile
Face of Christ
Home Tonight
Cartoons


You can find out all the rest of the info on his website, which I have linked to above. This is a great selection of Chris Rice's work if you want to jump on the bandwagon. Mark your calendars for June 8th so you can go to your local Christian music retailer and buy this album! Trust me, if I weren't going to be in Brazil, I would be there when the doors open (don't doubt me...I did it for the last album!). Yes, I am a dork. Since I will be gone, I need to find a surrogate to go in my place, so if you're interested just let me know. ;)

No comments: