Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hints of spring


Plum blossoms

Spring is beginning to peek it's head around the corner. The days are growing longer and as you can see, blossoms are beginning to bloom. In a few weeks sakura (cherry blossoms) will sprout and I will live in springtime bliss for a few weeks. I shared the autumn verse of this song last fall, but again I feel it's appropriate as the door closes on winter and opens to spring.

And everything in time and under heaven
Finally falls asleep
Wrapped in blankets white, all creation
Shivers underneath
And still I notice you
When branches crack
And in my breath on frosted glass
Even now in death, You open doors for life to enter
You are winter

And everything thats new has bravely surfaced
Teaching us to breathe
What was frozen through is newly purposed
Turning all things green
So it is with You
And how You make me new
With every season's change
And so it will be
As You are re-creating me
Summer, autumn, winter, spring.




Ann with plum blossoms

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks so beautiful! i wish i could be there to experience it. take lots of pictures! the family loves you! mollysue

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "good luck" ... I don't remember when you sent that because I barely remember what's happened today. That bad. I bet you don't miss cramming for an exam at all!

I will have to catch up with you and all your 'busyness' after this crazy exam I need to get back to studying on!

Deuces,
NC

p.s. - Them shore are purdy flowers.

ZayZayEM said...

Thanks for your reply:
I'm going to work with AEON/Amity.
If you could e-mail me at zayzayem@hotmail.com -- that way this conversation not quite so public.