Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Minha hermana



The beautiful young lady on the left is my sister, Molly. Last Thursday she turned 17 years old. Where does the time go? It still seems to me like she should be about 8. Growing up we didn't have the closest relationship. It seemed like we were always at equally obnoxious ages, which was amplified by the fact that we're 6 years apart in age. But since I've been in college and more so since I've been across the world, we get along really well. I'm slowly growing accustomed to the fact that my little sister is growing into a young woman. She's making her own decisions and developing her own identity, which happens to be quite different from mine. But I couldn't be more proud, and I should probably tell her more often. She has a sweet spirit with a great heart and a laugh that makes you laugh along with her. I miss her and love her very much.

Happy (belated) birthday, Molly!

Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann, that was soo nice. It made me cry. I love you. -mollysue