Thursday, March 03, 2005

More to come

I know I owe you guys an update on and better explanation of my Monday post, but I haven't wanted to think about it (nor have I had the time). Actually I have been working on a post that is still being tweaked. I hope to get it up tomorrow. I will tell you that there's a glimmer of hope for my staying at Namekawa-- my awesome English teachers aren't going to give me up without a fight!!!-- so please pray that I can stay with my beloved kiddos!
Since I'm not entertaining you, let me direct you to my blogger buddy Praying Mantis. His posts on Monday (February 28) were so encouraging and edifying to me. Blogging can be a spiritual discipline! (see PM entry for 2/23/05)
I would also like to give props to Derek Webb's album, She Must and Shall Go Free, for blessing me this week. Have a happy Thursday for those of you just starting the day.

No comments: