Monday, March 07, 2005

Song of the Moment-- Let it All Out

Let it all out
Get it all out
Rip it out
Remove it
Don't be alarmed
When the wound begins to bleed

Cause we're so scared to find out
What this life's all about
So scared we're going to lose it
Not knowing all along
That's exactly what we need

And today I will trust you with confidence
Of a man who's never known defeat
But tomorrow, upon hearing what I did
I will stare at you in disbelief
Oh inconsistent me
Crying out for consistency

And you said I know that this will hurt
But if I don't break your heart
Then things will just get worse
If the burden seems too much to bear
Remember the end will justify
The pain it took to get us there

And I'll let it be known
At time I have shown
Signs of all my weakness
But somewhere in me
There is strength

And you promise me
That you believe
In time I will defeat this
Cause somewhere in me
There is strength

And today I will trust you with the confidence
Of a man who's never known defeat
And I'll try my best to just forget
That that man isn't me

Reach out to me
Make my heart brand new
Every beat will be for you
For you

And I know you know
You touched my life
When you touched my heavy heart
And made it light


-- Relient K, "Let it All Out"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will have to admit I haven't read every single one of your posts lately because I'm crazy busy as always but I do have to thank you for posting this Relient K song. Not only is it Relient K but I guess in my crazy busy life sometimes I forget to listen to the words of songs. So Relient K got props and is currently sitting in my AIM profile.

Anyway, I know things aren't exactly super duper in Ann Land right now with your crazy transfer but I promise I will get a hold of you soon. If not, I will juggle cats for you.

-NC