Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hail to Oklahoma Christian...


I love my alma mater, Oklahoma Christian University. And apparently somebody out there loves me. I would like to give thanks and a shout-out to my wonderful department, Language and Literature (also home to STD), for featuring me on their new blog!
And I would also like to humbly ask the marketing department to forgive me for ripping off the logo. :) I believe there is a handbook that regulates logo usage, and I just may be in violation.
Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Gabe said...

Yea, you L&L people are an interesting bunch. Us Bible people could learn from your adaptation to culture (When the coolest department on campus get a blog?!). Curt Niccum needs a blog, I bet he'd get one.

Dan Lovejoy said...

We're working on getting Curt a blog. (By working, I mean, intending to do it) He will be an awesome blogger.

Ann, you're way down on the logo-Nazi persecution list. And you're far away. But I can shoot off a nasty letter if you like. ;-)

Napkin Artist said...

Howdy Ann. I ran across your Blog on OC's page and was excited to find out about your Japanese adventures. I hope things are going well. Drop me a line sometime at wolfeje@earlham.edu

Stephen Bell said...

As someone speaking for the design side of the marketing department, I'm just glad you ripped off a decent quality version of our logo. In all fairness, I guess your post is good PR for the school, after all. I'm glad I stumbled across your blog, and I wish you the best in your work in Japan. God bless.