- my family because they always sound so happy to hear my voice when I call.
- my friend who will take on the entire Honduran government to be able to work with her kids, if she has to.
- my former professor who will go to the trouble to mail me a quick note to let me know he's thinking about me, when it would have taken 30 seconds to shoot it off in an email.
- my friends who always IM me and ask me what time it is here. :)
- my friends who may not agree with my views, but always respect me and engage me in lively debate. ;) Iron sharpening iron...
- my extended family who print off copies of my blog and pass them around for everyone to read.
- my professors who will read and respond to my emails when I have concerns or things I want to talk over with them.
- my friends here who I can call at any time for anything.
- the church members here who will walk with me the second or third or tenth mile to help me settle and feel welcome.
- my mom who knows exactly what to put in my care packages.
- my co-workers who have welcomed me into their group of friends with open arms and have also helped me with all the logistics of moving to a new place.
- people who stumble onto my blog and leave encouraging notes that make my day.
- my connection group in OKC that prays for me every week.
- my dad who emails me stories and pictures and new bits that he knows I would want to know about.
- my friends who write things like, "I pray for you everyday" and remind me that "friends may come and go, but they don't have to."
God, I am so blessed.