Saturday, November 27, 2004

Mito Church- Thanksgiving #3

Alas, today was my last Thanksgiving celebration. This morning I headed out to Mito to celebrate with the church there, and let me tell you, it was a fabulous time. I am so grateful that I was included in their dinner. There were probably a good 50 people or so there, and we feasted. As I first entered the building, the smell took me back to holidays at my grandparents with the scent of homemade rolls wafting in the air. The spread was amazing. Everything I put on my plate was delicious. The "fellowship hall" was decorated beautifully. We even had card games, board games, and a football game to watch for the rest of the afternoon. Major props to all the chefs and everyone who put so much work into the day. I was so blessed by it all. If you want to see pictures of all the Thanksgivings, you can click here.

Thanksgiving in Mito

Posted by Hello

No comments: