Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Golden Week Reunion

Whenever I stop and think about how many of my good friends I have here in Japan with me, I cannot fathom how blessed I am. Today several of us who were close in college got together to have lunch and just be together. With all of our work schedules it is difficult to get together at the same time, so we like to take advantage when we can. It was a great day and reminded me of how blessed I am through my friends. Jehovah jireh!


Blake, Peter (doing his impression of a Japanese girl) , Sharon



Chisato, Tomoko, Izumi


Reunion May 2005

1 comment:

jettybetty said...

Ann,
I am off topic now, too.
The Christian Affirmation thing has me confused. I think it must be an attempt of unity--I admire that. That said, my non-negotiables and the ones in the list presented are very different. I know several of the men (no women) that signed this list. I have a deep respect for them. If this is truly what they believe, we disagree. I am just fine with that--I have no idea what they would think of me for that. Whatever happens, I am against more division. If this starts some positive conversation, I will be thrilled. It is my prayer that whatever my personal list of non-negotiables are--I will still be able to love and fellowship all my brothers and sisters.
Are you going to blog on this one, Ann?
Blessings!
JB