Thursday, October 20, 2005

GI Joe says...

Health update:

Today I went to my GI doc. I was kind of excited because I have felt like I've been making some progress, but he wasn't so convinced, so he kind of deflated my balloon. He was upset about my weight and general appearance, and has ordered a bunch of blood work for me to have done tomorrow (prayers please!). I'm being tested for anemia, B12 deficiency, some mal-absorption issues, low thyroid and my liver enzyme count. I haven't had that done in 2 and a half months so I'm interested to see what it says.

Anyway, it's still two steps forward, one back. I've been eating more this week so I'm happy about that. Keep praying for me, please. Sometimes it's easy to lose hope. Love to you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

i'm sending postive engergy your way. ;)

Misty said...

I love you girl, and just so you know, you're forever in my thoughts. So I may not be in London right now, but on the plus side, I'll be able to see you come Christmas! (Or whenever you're in teh City and want to hang out)

friend said...

I pray for healing and health for you.