Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm spent.

Contrary to the seemingly compelling evidence, I did not die or give up blogging in honor of my birthday. Last week at work was incredibly hectic, followed by a weekend-full of moving to my new apartment. Needless to say, I'm spent. I can't even think of much to write about here. I'll post pictures and maybe a video of my new place soon. One interesting piece of trivia about my new abode-- it smells like toast. There is an industrial bread factory (factory? bakery?) about 200m away. It's quite heavenly. :)

And here's a photo from my collection, in honor of the quickly approaching springtime.
Pretty Brazilian Flower. Aeee, que saudades!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Yay a new post from Ann. That makes me happy. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the new place and hearing about the new job. I miss you and wish that we could go out for coffee and talk for a really long time! beijos querida

Pamela said...

Oh by the way, I think Spring is here in full force! I love the flower pic! I am going to take some pictures around here and post them soon. Mostly to show Vitinho, I don't think he'll recognize it with so much less snow! hahah!