Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

For all you have done, I will thank you,
For all that you're going to do,
For all that you've promised and all that you are
Is all that has carried me through.
Jesus, I thank you.
-Dennis Jernigan

God is so good. I could sing of His love and grace forever. Here is an extremely abbreviated list of things for which I am thankful:

  • Friends and family-- need I say more? God's unending fount of graciousness
  • Quail Springs Church-- a place where I've found healing and freedom I didn't even realize I needed
  • My connections group-- teaching me daily what the body of Christ looks like
  • My new job-- working at a place I love doing what I enjoy with fantastic people
  • Blood donors-- saving lives every day!
  • My cat-- even though she drives me crazy sometimes, she loves me no matter what
  • Learning new depths of God's love, goodness, faithfulness, and indwelling through the Holy Spirit
  • Fellow pilgrims to share the journey on which God sends
  • Lessons learned the hard way
  • The broken road that led me to where I am today, by the grace of God

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful to God for putting you in my life! Love you~!!