Monday, March 03, 2008

Tender Tennessee Wedding, part 1

What a weekend! I went to Knoxville, TN last Thursday to celebrate my dear friend Meredith's wedding. It was a whirlwind, busy trip, but I had a ton of fun and was so blessed to be included in their celebration. Pictures speak louder than words, right? So here ya go. I even did some video logs (vlogs?). Stay tuned for part 2.



Bridesmaid Log 1 from Ann W on Vimeo. On the way to the airport.

A fondue bachelorette party is the best idea ever. :)

Bachelorette party attendees



Bridesmaid Log 2 from Ann W on Vimeo. Primping.

My first pedicure! I'm addicted.



Bridesmaid Log 3 from Ann W on Vimeo. Trying to decide on a toenail color. More difficult than you'd think.


Bridesmaid Log 4 from Ann W on Vimeo. On the way to the rehearsal with the bride.

Bryan and Mer's toast at the rehearsal dinner

Reunited and it feels so good! Amber, Traci, Mer, me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait. What day did you have your first pedi? Because I had mine on the 27th. No way did I experience one before you!!! No way!!!

p.s. - Why no blog link love?
p.s.s. - Wiki allows the term "vlog!"

Rachel O said...

Pedicures are lovely. Except they tickle and i turn red.

Leah said...

Your FIRST pedicure? You must have more--they are the best!