Monday, January 05, 2009

The personality remains

It's fun to look back through old pictures and see how my personality was well in place early on.

Some of you are probably thinking, "Hey! I've gotten that look from Ann!" Ah yes, it's true. I had it down by 4 months.


Lord have mercy, baby's got her blue jeans on... I like to shake my little tush on the catwalk.


This was my favorite outfit in kindergarten. Once again, posing.


Chillin' with my homeys at the pool. At this point, though, I only had 1 homey- my cabbage patch doll (to the left of me). And massive sunglasses.

Brace yourself for the piece de resistance... Consider this my late Christmas present to you.

I roared laughing for about 5 minutes when I saw this. :) Bless my little 80s heart. And believe you me, I thought I was smokin' hot. It takes confidence to go toothless with a perm and side pony tail.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

heh... these are so adorable. i'm always amazed at how our personalities surface at such a young age. and for the record, you were quite the cutie sporting the side pony tail! :)

Anonymous said...

Much of my time was spent trying to run a comb through that hair after each head scrubbing.
pie pie

Unknown said...

I can relate! In my 5th grade picture I'm sporting satellite bangs and in 6th grade it was the perm look.

OK Chick said...

HAHA! We all that the perm going in the 80s!