Monday, March 21, 2011

March madness!

Spring has made me hyper-active and uber-domestic! I've gotten a lot done lately.

I put a desk together. If I had known how hard it was going to be, I don't think I would have done it. But for $25 at Goodwill, it was a great deal! But seriously, never again.


The handsome desk deserved cool decor. Candle holders + touch LED lights.


Then I felt it appropriate to re-cover the chair I was going to put with it. Huzzah!


I saw a blog that inspired me to try to make a new wall decoration on the cheap. Doilies, $4 at an estate sale. Window, $10 at Habitat for Humanity.


And of course the great outdoors! I love watching how plants change day to day in the spring.



I'm even trying some strawberries... we'll see how that goes.


Hooray spring! What have you gotten done?

1 comment:

Shyla said...

Spring has sprung! YAY for spring!