Friday, July 23, 2004

I've Been Everywhere, Man

Well, I haven't been everywhere, but it is sure starting to feel like it. I look forward to a couple of weeks of not living out of a suitcase. Being in OKC was wonderful. It was a whirlwind of visiting people I love dearly. One of my friends put it best when they said that I will probably always remember these four days, and now when I get lonely in Japan I'll be able to look back on them with fondness. So many thanks to everyone who hosted me or took me out or just took the time to talk with me. It was such a blessing to get to see you all, and I look forward to the time that we will meet again!
They say home is where the heart is, and I realized recently that although I will always be a Texan, I have many places in my heart now. Home is with those you love, I think. Wherever that may be.
 Posted by Hello

No comments: