Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My kids are growing up

Today was a wonderful day but had some emotional moments. Today was my last time to teach my elective 3rd grade (9th grade) class before they graduate in two weeks. They are bunch of great kids who I've really come to adore. Of course we've had our moments, but I don't think I could have asked for a better group to break me into teaching. Like I told them today, they're my first class; I'm always going to remember them. I hope I've made some impact on their lives. I know they're going to go on to do great things, and I thank God for bringing them into my life.


My kiddos


Cute Girls


My Boys

Posted by Hello

1 comment:

crittermer said...

Awwwhhh. . .those kids look like tons-o-fun! Isn't teaching wonderful? I'm sure you do a fabulous job!

So do the girls always wear red and the boys always wear blue? I found their attire interesting in light of all the talk about making uniforms mandatory at schools here in the States.