Friday, February 03, 2006

I wasn't tagged, but I still want to play

I saw this on another blog, and although I was not "tagged," I'm going to do it anyway. Consider yourself tagged if you want blog filler. :)

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1) Scorekeeper/statistician for high school basketball games-- funnest. job. ever.
2) Receptionist at a dry cleaner-- maybe I should tell y'all some of my stories from that place...
3) Telemarketer for OC-- bad on so many levels
4) Writing tutor-- oh man, I have some stories from there too...

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1) Dumb and Dumber
2) Legally Blonde
3) Singing' in the Rain
4) The Wedding Singer

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over
1) Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
2) Leaving Ruin by Jeff Barryman
3) Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
4) East of Eden by John Steinbeck

Four Places I’ve Lived
1) Stephenville, TX
2) Texarkana, TX
3) Edmond, OK
4) Hitachi, Japan

Four TV Shows I Watch
1) Dancing with the Stars
2) Days of our Lives
3) Oprah
4) Desperate Housewives

Four Places I’ve Been On Vacation
1) Walt Disney World
2) Singapore
3) Nasu, Japan
4) Rio de Janiero, Brasil (folks who went with me-- would this qualify as a vacation??? hahaha)

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1) gmail.com
2) www.thehungersite.com
3) www.edition.cnn.com
4) prayingmantis.blogspot.com

Four Favorite Foods
1) Grilled cheese sandwich
2) Cheese ravioli
3) Fried rice (the kind I make)
4) Cherry vanilla coke from Sonic

Four Places I’d Like to Be Right Now
1) Brasil
2) Japan
3) Edmond
4) Tennessee
Notice I stayed vague so I could be in more than one city at once in these places. :)

1 comment:

friend said...

ahh that is sweet.