Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy and Pictureful!

Rarely has my life been so eventful. And lucky for you, pictureful.

This weekend I went to Texas for Mother's Day:

I love my mom.

I love my grandmother.

Oh, dear dog nephew. I guess I "love" him, too. :)

Then yesterday I BOUGHT A NEW CAR! Holy cow... I'm still reeling from that. :) But I'm very happy! Any good name suggestions? I pride myself in unique and clever names.


And tonight, thanks to the generosity of some dear people, we had our blood donor appreciation night at Incredible Pizza!

We even had a special sign to lead us to our room!

This is our INCREDIBLE group! Who loves blood donors... WE DO!

I love this baby! We are raising the roof here. Although not pictured, he did bust a few moves of his own.

One of my favorite things was the go-kart race! Let's bump this taco stand! ;)

Fierce competition.

I got to wear these sweet, sexy racing shoes.

And then I WON, suckas! :) BOOYA!

But my favorite part was seeing so much of this sweet smile. I love this boy!

Last but certainly not least, my rock star office launched the new, re-designed www.oc.edu today!!! I am so so so proud of my co-workers, and am so blessed in a million ways to work where I do with the people I do.

WHEW! Busy, busy few days. But I've had a blast. Hopefully life will calm down to a normal speed soon, but in the meantime, I am so grateful for the beautiful blessings God seems to be raining on me.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Nice Wheels. The only names I can think of right now are Indian names. Somehow I don't think they would suit your sweet wheels.