Saturday, November 01, 2008

Paris- Luxembourg Gardens

One of my favorite places in Paris was the Luxembourg Gardens. Wow. Beautiful fall foliage! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


A storm rolling past.


Pretty flowers. I'm a compulsive flower picture-taker.


Pony rides! I did not ride in the pony carriage.


Autumnal colors.


More fall goodness contrasted against a statue.


Me and Ross. Probably one of my favorite pictures from the trip.


Luxembourg palace in the background. It's where the French senate meets now.


At the fountain in the center kids pushed around little toy sailboats with big sticks.


Such great landscaping here.


Too cool for school.

2 comments:

Holly said...

This palace is amazing! I love the gardens in the fall, so beautiful. I wish we saw more of that here.

TC said...

Really pretty. It's funny, I went to Paris in March (several years ago) and I have to say it was one of the ugliest cities I've been to. Amazing how a little seasonal change can affect it.