Thursday, April 07, 2005

Happy Blog-versary to me!

Yes folks, it is one year today that I have been posting my thoughts up for the world to see. I would like to think that the quality has gotten better over time, and I think my readership has tripled from 1 to 3. :) I would have a snazzy stat like how many blogs I've posted, but good old blogger has said that I have had 168 for about the past 6 months, so who knows how many posts I have. I can tell you that I've blogged from 5 countries (America, Brazil, Honduras, Japan, and Singapore) and received 219 comments. I've even made some new friends along the way.
Seriously though, I do hope and pray that my blog has been edifying to you in some way. If you're still coming to read, then I guess I must be doing something right. I am trying to reflect my reality to you, whether it's the reality of living in Japan or of being a recent college grad in her first job, or being a Christian who struggles with faith and truth and service and sacrifice.
Thank you for reading. Stick around, who knows what'll happen next. :)

No comments: