I am thankful for...
- A merciful and gracious God, who has and continues to meet my needs before I even realize that they exist.
- My family and friends who reflect God's love to me daily, and I cannot imagine living without. I would list every one of you by name and tell you why I love you if there were world enough and time. I pray you realize how much I appreciate you and how much you mean to me.
- Good health, good doctors, and good medicine.
- The opportunities I have been given to meet new people and experience new things.
- My incredible job, my co-workers, and students.
- Technology like blogging, email, long distance phone lines and air mail.
- Heat, which comes in the forms of kerosene heaters, thermal underwear, and microfleece.
- Good books and good music.
- Chocolate, grilled cheese sandwiches, Mexican food and Dr. Pepper.
I pray that you will have a wonderful holiday full of family, friends, and good food, and that you too will find many things to be thankful for. I love you all.
Give thanks to the LORD , call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. --I Chronicles 16:8