Tuesday, November 30, 2004

O-tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu!

Another birthday? :) That's right folks, the Lord was doubly good to the world in that November of 1980. Today I want to take a moment and celebrate the birthday of my dear friend Blake. Blake and I have an interesting friendship-- I am never sure whether we are similar or different. I use the term "iron sharpening iron" often in reference to him because through we agree on little, in our conversations I always feel respected and listened to, and ultimately better for it. Plus he's one of the funnest and kindest people I know. So happy birthday Blake! May God grant you direction and wisdom as you make your plans for the future!

Japanese Banquet, April 2003. The birthday boy is the one in the middle. :)
Posted by
Hello

No comments: