Saturday, April 24, 2004

Mis Amigos


I love my friends. They make up so much of who I am. This is such an awesome time to be a friend, because all of my friends are going in such wonderful directions with their lives and I'm so excited to see where God takes them next. So I'd like to take a minute to brag on what my friends are doing post-graduation. I have one friend who is going to OU Law School (and it just so happens that she is getting married--but don't confuse marriage with an accomplishment ;) ). Another one of my friends is going to Washington University in St. Louis for her Masters in Literature. Another is joining a Continent of Great Cities mission team to Miami, FL. One is going to OSU for Masters in Family and Marriage Therapy (I think...). Another good friend is going to Honduras to spend the rest of her life taking care of needy children. Another chica is starting her second year as a Master's student in History at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. One of my dear friends has decided to make a career change and is in the process of applying to go teach in Japan! Hmmm, I wonder who could have been trying to persuade him... :) I know there are tons more (especially tons more who are undecided), and I pray that God will lead them where He wants them to be, as well.

No comments: