Tuesday, April 06, 2004

To Do List

What should my first post be about... hmm... I think I'll write about everything I have to do before I graduate. This will serve a dual purpose; it can serve as a reminder to me and I will gain your pity. A win-win situation. ;)
For TEFL Methods (aka Satan Class I) I have to turn in a portfolio of 60 ESL activities, do a demonstration lesson, write a lesson over both five holidays AND my home state, and do all the normal reading. Oh yeah,and we have one more test next week. Closely tied to that is TEFL Practicum (Satan Class II) I have to observe 5 classes of an EFL teacher, interview 3 people, and somehow scrouge up 4 more teaching hours. Yuck. College Algebra (yes I'm a senior English major taking her first college math course) is actually probably the least of my worries right now. I have a lesson due tonight, a quiz on Thursday, then just one more lesson and the final. Not bad! For US History, which I actually like a lot, I have to write a paper. That won't be too bad, either. Oklahoma History I like, but I still have to write summaries of 10 articles and take another test before the final. But that'll be fine. Oh yes, and Sr. Philosophy, how can I forget you? 2 more papers. Oh, and my little Symposium class. That'll be one more paper and a trip to the museum, I think.
Of course this is just coursework. There are a billion more things to do, like get ready to go to Brazil, think about finding a job and a place to live, decide if I want to move to Japan next April, apply to grad school, take my stupid financial aid exit test, find out how much I'm going to owe when I bust out of here... just a few minor details. :)
All this to do, and I decide the best use of my time this morning would be to start a blog. Hahaha....

1 comment:

Cayos Cochinos said...

Good stuff. It is interesting to read comments.