Sunday, May 16, 2004

Absentee Blogger

Well just in case you're living under a rock and don't know, I am leaving for Brazil on Tuesday morning. Since I fly out of OKC, I am actually leaving T-town tomorrow afternoon, so that means no blogging for a while. What will you do?! Haha... Who knows, maybe I'll surprise you all and blog once from another continent. That'd be cool. So keep my team and I in your prayers. I'll miss you guys, but will be back before ya know it. I can't believe I'm going for less than a month. That's so weird! I'm used to staying there for 6 or 7 weeks. It'll be great fun. If you want to email me, use my school account. I have no idea how often I'll be able to check it, and you probably shouldn't expect to hear anything from me. I'll be back June 15.
Love you all.

No comments: